ABE Programme Overview
Our Adult Basic Education (ABE) service provides free and confidential support to improve your literacy skills in a friendly and supportive learning environment. Learn at your own pace in a one to one or small group setting. Courses are designed to meet each person’s ability and aimed at supporting people to return to learning.
Accelerate your learning journey!
Click the images below to view more information on these courses:
Entry Requirements & Fees
Adult Basic Education Courses
Classes are free and confidential for adults who:
- Are over 16 years of age and who are not in full-time education,
- Need to brush up on skills such as reading, writing, maths and computers,
- Want to up-skill or re-skill for work,
- Would like to gain confidence,
- Work towards a recognised certificate, if desired