QQI Level 4 Major Award
The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competencies in the use and application of a broad range of information and communication technology. The course is delivered on a flexible part time basis in small class groups. Fees may apply for this course if you do not meet certain eligibility criteria for free fees. Click here for information about entry requirements and fees.
Learners typically undertake the course to:
- To upskill and develop existing ICT Skills
- To achieve a QQI qualification for the purposes of gaining employment
- To provide a platform to progress onto other Further Education and Training courses
- To provide a platform to progress onto Higher Education and Training.
Learners can choose from a variety of modules including:
- Word Processing QQI Level 4
- Spreadsheets QQI Level 4
- Communications QQI Level 4
- Desktop Publishing QQI Level 4
- Web Design QQI Level 4
- Computer Applications QQI Level 4
- IT Skills QQI Level 4
- Work Experience QQI Level 4
- Mathematics QQI Level 4
To enrol on any of these modules or to find out more information about the course, please email email@example.com or ring the centre on 045-866314 for more information.