Horticulture QQI Level 4 courses
The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competence across a broad range of gardening and horticultural principles, theories, and practices. The course is delivered on a flexible part-time basis and in small class groups. Fees may apply for this course if you do not meet certain eligibility criteria for free fees. Click here to learn more about entry criteria and fees.
Learners typically undertake the course to:
- To upskill and develop their existing gardening and horticultural skills.
- To achieve a QQI qualification for the purposes of gaining employment
- To provide a platform to progress onto other Further Education and Training courses
- To provide a platform to progress onto Higher Education and Training.
Learners can choose from a variety of modules including:
- Plant Identification Care and Maintenance QQI Level 4
- Safe Horticultural Practises QQI Level 4
- Work Experience QQI Level 4
- IT Skills QQI Level 4
- Customer Service QQI Level 4
- Establishing Trees and Shrubs QQI Level 4
- Growing Fruit QQI Level 4
- Growing Vegetables QQI Level 4
- Communications QQI Level 4
- Horticultural Science QQI Level 4
To enrol on any of these modules or to find out more information about the course, please email email@example.com or ring the centre on 045-866314 for more information. Note: The practical element of this course is delivered on the grounds of the IWA Clane.